THE ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM IN ZAGREB
19 Nikola Subic Zrinski Square, P.O. Box 13
Bank account number: 2360000-1101469572
IBAN HR83 2360 0001 1014 6957 2
telephones: (+385 1) 48 73 101
fax: (+385 1) 48 73 102
dr.sc. Jacqueline Balen, senior curator, Director
Vesna Herak, assistant director
mr. sc. Sanja Mijač Božek, senior curator, head of the department , PR and menagement
Mladen Kršnjavi, secretary
- 3rd floor: permanent exhibitions of the Prehistoric
and the Egyptian collection
- 2nd floor: permanent exhibition of the Greek and Roman collection: Greek vases, Greek Colonization of the Eastern Adriatic, Roman military equipment, Urbanization and Everyday life.
- ground floor: permanent exhibition of the Numismatic collection
The Lapidarium - a collection of stone monuments from the Roman period in the form of an archaeological park in the Museum courtyard is open every day.
Museum opening hours
Tuesday - Wednesday - Friday - Saturday - 10:00 am - 6:00
Thursday - 10:00 am - 8:00 pm,
Sunday - 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
The Museum is closed on Monday and on holidays.
- adults 20 kn,
- children, pupils, students, retired people 10 kn
- family 30 kn
- pensioners - free entrance on Tuesdays
- in Croatian 50 kn,
- in English 100 kn.
For visit and professional guidance call The Archeological Museum in Zagreb.
Contact: Zorica Babic, Museum pedagogue: 098/9813108, 01/48 00 003
Souvenirs - MUSEUM SHOP
The Archaeological Park of Andautonia at Scitarjevo
For any additional information or guidance applications please
The Archaeological Museum - Zagreb, Trg N.S. Zrinskog 19
Dora Kušan Špalj, 099 4557 571
- adults: 20,00 kunas
- children, students, pensioners: 15,00 kunas
- family ticket: 30,00 kn
- professional guidance: 50,00 kn
- workshops (per person): 15,00 kn
Regular bus lines to the site are operated from Zapruđe and Velika Gorica.